Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall to pieces..

I've been thinking what to blog for a bit now. Then today I got it. Right out of Proverbs 24:10 "If you fall to pieces in a crisis, there wasn't much of you in the first place."
There it was in black & white plain for me to see. Because if I be honest I've been complaining just a little lately. Letting the circumstances of life drag me down. Instead of rising above-as I know I should & can. Not that I've had a "crisis" just alot of stormy waves in this ocean of life-not the calm waters I prefer. Then I read that verse & heard Bobbie Houston say "Rise Up" a word of hers from Colour conference a few years ago now, that is still so relevant to me today. I want to continue to be that passionate, never say no to injustice woman that I've always been. And only I can do that, be that. So it's a new day with fresh revelation.
In all that seems so hard I sit here writing this with my bubba in belly kicking & moving, reminding me that there is life growing in me-life that God is shaping.
We truly are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment