Friday, February 4, 2011

~ blessed ~

A tenderhearted person lives a blessed life... Proverbs 28:14
I long to live a blessed life & here is the answer. I've read that verse a 100 times & finally it sunk in. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's easy. I'm saying it's a choice. Everyday in all I do & in all I say-think first & choose, choose to be tenderhearted. Choose to speak words of life. Choose to treat others as I'd want to be treated. Choose to do what Jesus would do.
2011 what do you have in store for me & my family?? 1 month & 5 days into this new year & already I feel so blessed. So loved. So cared for & cherished by father God. In both the little things & the big things.
4 weeks & 3 days until our bubba #2 is due & the build up & excitement is so great. I can't wait to meet this precious person God has entrusted to us. To find out if it's a boy or girl. To nurture & love thus little life.
To live tenderhearted. My goal for 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment