Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Painted nails

I finally painted my toe nails tonight.. My 2nd daughter was born 7 weeks ago & I had thought/believed/planned for life to go on as I knew it.. But of course "life" happened & nothing stayed the same & everything changed.. I actually have days that I don't get out of my pj's & weeks that I don't want to leave the house.. This once social butterfly with full hair & make up (even just to do groceries) stays home & looks plain/boring/a mess.. So today while feeling the million things I seem to feel at this moment in time/life I decided to crawl out of my pj's & paint my toe nails..small step for most but at least a step for me-the advice I followed is this “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest..Matthew 11:28

My sweet Sofia was born 7 weeks ago.. Gorgeous & perfect in every way.. We have been blessed in so many ways & that's what we need to keep in mind.. Focus on today Matthew 6:34 not weighed down with tomorrow when we can't change it anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment